- A crop circle is a sizable pattern created by the flattening of a crop such as wheat, barley, rye, maize, or rapeseed. Crop circles are also referred to as crop formations, because they are not always circular in shape.
- Approximately ninety percent of crop circles appeared in England in the last thirty of the 20th century.
- This theme is named Crop-Circle because we make the crop circle patterns as their background which makes your flipping book more attractive and different.
- People enjoy the reading your book with these special templates decoration.
- The templates importation is so easy that only with few minute you can quick build a professional and charming flipping catalog or book.
Crop-Circle Theme Templet Free Download